Let’s validate your startup project in one month
Before starting any development
Product market fit, first 30k € production funded and sold through TESTIT
47k € and 6 months spared because of the answers found through TESTIT
Get money from clients in one week and raise funds using his TESTIT figures.
YOU WANT TO MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR PROJECT
and you ask yourself
the following questions?
Can I actually sell my product/service? At what price?
What’s my Customer Acquisition Cost?
What are the product features that my customers really need?
What is the size of my market? How many customers can I expect?
How to convince partners and investors?
Find actual and measured answers thanks to TESTIT!
We are a startup studio.
MAKEIT is creating startups on a daily basis. In order to minimise the risks before launching a new project, we need to validate if a market does exist before investing anything.
“9 startups out of 10 are failing after a few months because they thought people would be interested in their product/service while they actually aren’t.”
Since 2014, we worked on loads of projects. Some failed, some succeeded. With our experience, we developed a methodology allowing to measure and minimise the risks of potential projects. Today, we propose this expertise to entrepreneurs through TESTIT.
Everyone has ideas!
An entrepreneur makes them real.
You want to validate your project while reducing its risks? Stop hesitating, contact us!
JOIN THE TESTIT PROGRAMME !
You want to move forward with your project, while minimising its risk
- Real figures to answer the unknowns of the project
- Your first paying customers
- A measured and minimised risk
- Decisions and projections based on concrete figures
- A validated business case to convince investors
Collaborate with TESTIT !
Do you want to propose TESTIT to the projects you’re accompanying/coaching?
- TESTIT is complementary to your coaching toolbox.
- By selecting projects rationally, you optimise your coaching time.
- The project will receive real figures to answer its unknowns.
- The business plan can be written and based on concrete figures.
- In one month, the project receives a “go/no go”.